Wellies and Waders Walk, Heigham Holmes
Explore secrets of this unusual nature reserve with a ranger and learn more about its history, wildlife and our conservation work to help wading birds
- Booking essential
Join a ranger to discover this unique nature reserve hidden away on the Norfolk Broads. Along the way find out more about the site, experience its important wildlife and hear about our important conservation work to help wading birds and other wildlife. Walk approximately 2 miles long over uneven terrain.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.0016 years+
Child £5.0015 years & under
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Book online 24/7 or call Box Office Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm & Saturday & Sunday 9am - 4pm.
- Children welcome but must be accompanied at all times.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Martham Ferry Boat yard. Car parking off Ferrygate Lane. Pedestrian access ONLY via swing bridge at Martham Ferry (TG 445 194).
- What to bring and wear
- outdoor clothing and footwear, binoculars and camera. Please come dress for the weather.
- route on metalled trackway but also gravel tracks soft and uneven ground
- No dogs due to breeding birds.
|24 March 2019||10:30 - 12:30||Available|