Countryside walks at Coleton Fishacre
Would you like to explore the rugged stretch of coastline in the company of a countryside ranger?
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
The ranger team will be leading countryside walks from Coleton Fishacre to Pudcombe Cove, along the South West Coast Path to Ivy Cove, and back to Coleton Fishacre via Coleton Camp. On the way they'll be talking about the wildlife that thrives on this stretch of coast, and the work that the National Trust does to care for it.
- Event ticket prices
|One adult + 2 children||£20.40||£18.30|
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Parking charges for non-National Trust members: £1 per hour up to three hours, or £4 to stay all day. Overflow car park £2 per parking session. Free parking for members (please show membership card upon arrival and display car sticker).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the courtyard by the cafe to begin the walk.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear weather appropriate clothing and sturdy walking boots, and bring a drink with you.
- The walk takes in a rugged stretch of the South West Coast Path, with some steep hills and steps.
- Raffle tickets will be available to purchase at the end of the walk, helping to raise funds to care for the countryside you will have explored on the walk.
|24 October 2019||11:30 - 14:00||Available|