Guided estate walks at Bodiam Castle : 1 May to 26 October 2017, 2.15pm
Most people know about the castle at Bodiam, but we are now offering the opportunity to find out more about the local area around the castle including the village, its church and the former Guinness estate.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Join our knowledgeable guides as they take you around the greater Bodiam estate and tell you stories of its past. Of special interest will be the opportunity to see inside the church of St. Giles, which is not normally open to the public. The length of walk, area and terrain covered will vary depending on the group on the day, but please wear sturdy walking boots and dress appropriately for the weather.
- Children are welcome but must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Walks start from the castle courtyard.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear appropriate clothing and suitable walking shoes or boots and be sure to carry water for hydration.
- This walk covers varied terrain and can include some stiles. Reasonable fitness is required but walk will be tailored to suit group on the day.
|23 October 2017||14:15 - 15:45||Available|
|24 October 2017||14:15 - 15:45||Available|
|26 October 2017||14:15 - 15:45||Available|