Pattern exploration linocut print making with Rachel Moore
Connect to Knole's history and landscape by exploring patterns, carving a lino block and hand printing your own unique wallpaper sample at this creative workshop.
- Booking essential
Using the architectural and decorative features at Knole as inspiration, local print artist Rachel Moore will take you on an exploration of pattern and mark making.
From initial sketches through to your final printed sample of wallpaper you will be involved in every step of the process.
You will learn practiced methods of how to create your repeat pattern, transfer your design to a lino block, use tools to carve it and then hand print your wallpaper.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- This workshop is not suitable for children.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- This workshop will be held in the Hayloft, on the top floor of the Conservation Studio.
- What to bring and wear
- You will be working with paints. We can lend you an apron, but you may like to bring a coverall or painting shirt if you prefer.
- The Hayloft is wheelchair accessible. Please call us on 01732 462100 to discuss your access needs.
- No previous printing experience is required. All materials will be provided, but please bring your own sketch book.
|17 July 2019||10:30 - 16:00||Available|