Much Ado About Nothing
Five actors, with all manor of musical instruments, present an inventive take on Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing - a rip roaring comedy of quarrels, deceptions and a frustratingly stupid man called Dogberry.
- Booking advisable
The Three Inch Fools are a five-strong troupe of actors, performing highly imaginative and vibrantly musical take on Shakespeare's plays across the UK.
The Fools do Shakespeare differently - a fast paced, musically-driven style, using all sorts of different instruments.
Event ticket prices
Child £0.00Under 10
Child £8.00Under 18
Family £40.001A 3C
Family £40.002A 3C
Family £40.002A 2C
- Children welcome.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Come to our Visitor Kiosk for entry.
- What to bring and wear
- The theatre will go ahead in all weathers, please bring something warm if needed.
- Accessible parking and WC available.
- Bring a rug, picnic blanket or low backed chair and spend a glorious summer's evening watching this inventive take on Shakespeare.
|8 June 2019||19:00 - 22:00||Available|