Countryside Ranger day: Hedgelaying
Join us as a Countryside Volunteer Ranger for the day at Lower Halsdon Farm in Exmouth.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Have a go at hedge-laying at Lower Halsdon Farm and learn about volunteering, woodland management and countryside conservation with the National Trust.
- Yes, children are welcome accompanied by an adult.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet the rangers in the Lower Halsdon Farmyard, access and parking on Mudbank Lane, EX8 3EG.
- What to bring and wear
- You will need to wear stout footwear and layers of clothing according to the weather. Tools and gloves will be provided. Please bring a packed lunch if you are planning to spend the whole day.
- There is a walk through muddy fields.
|4 November 2017||10:00 - 15:00||Available|
|2 December 2017||10:00 - 15:00||Available|
|6 January 2018||10:00 - 15:00||Available|
|3 February 2018||10:00 - 15:00||Available|