Summer crafts inspired by Morris &Co: Bag Printing
Get crafty at Standen this summer by making your own hand printed bag.
- Booking not needed
- Admission applies
Bring the family and create your own nature inspired designs to print onto a bag to take home.
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Entry for National Trust members: Free. Last entry to the house 30 minutes before house closes.
- Children are very welcome, but must be supervised by an adult
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Head to the conservation studio to get crafty.
- What to bring and wear
- Wear suitable clothing for crafting, it can get a bit messy, although we try and keep as clean and tidy as possible.
- This event is on the first floor of the house, accessible only by a flight of stairs.
- No need to pre-book for this event, simply pop along to Visitor Reception to collect your timed ticket when you arrive. There will be a bag printing session every 30 minutes between 11am & 3pm.
|19 August 2019||11:00 - 15:00||Available|
|20 August 2019||11:00 - 15:00||Available|
|21 August 2019||11:00 - 15:00||Available|
|22 August 2019||11:00 - 15:00||Available|
|23 August 2019||11:00 - 15:00||Available|
|24 August 2019||11:00 - 15:00||Available|
|25 August 2019||11:00 - 15:00||Available|