Christmas tree sale
Start the festivities at Marsden Moor at our annual Christmas tree sale. Find your perfect tree whilst supporting the work of the National Trust.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Come and enjoy a complimentary mince pie and mulled wine as you choose your Christmas tree and browse gifts from our pop-up retail shop.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Bring all the family
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- The Old Good’s Yard, HD7 6DH
- Christmas tree sales are held in the Old Good’s Yard, which is both wheelchair and pushchair friendly. Parking available onsite and we'll help with carrying trees and loading cars.
- By purchasing your Christmas tree at our annual sale, you are supporting the work of the National Trust in Marsden. All funds raised help us to continue our conservation work protecting the places you love. Further information and FAQs can be found here: https://bit.ly/2qMbQ4P
|30 November 2019||09:30 - 15:30||Available|
|1 December 2019||09:30 - 15:30||Available|
|7 December 2019||09:30 - 15:30||Available|
|8 December 2019||09:30 - 15:30||Available|
|14 December 2019||09:30 - 15:30||Available|