Stars in the sky
We're teaming up with Scarborough and Ryedale Astronomical Society to gaze at stars and planets, marking the North York Moors National Park’s Dark Skies Festival.
- Booking essential
- Free event
Lack of light pollution makes the Yorkshire Coast the perfect spot to get to know the night sky. Expert astronomers will offer top tips on finding your way around the constellations.
- Booking details
- Call 01723 870 423
- Booking line open Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. If no answer please leave a message, we’ll call back.
- Suitable for children aged 6 and over. Must be accompanied by an adult.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Ravenscar Visitor Centre, YO13 0NE, signposted from A171 between Whitby and Scarborough. Free roadside parking.
- What to bring and wear
- Wrap up warm and bring a torch - red or red filtered if possible please, to reduce interference with night vision.
- Part of this event takes place indoors with limited space available, so please leave dogs at home this time.
|22 February 2019||19:30 - 21:30||Available|