Red squirrel breakfasts
Join one of our raring to go Red Squirrel Rangers for an exclusive early morning walk and talk in the grounds at Plas Newydd.
- Booking essential
Join one of our experienced rangers for a walk and talk followed by a hearty cooked breakfast in the Old Dairy Café.
Just the thing to warm you up on a cold October morning.
Event ticket prices
All £15.00per breakfast
- Booking details
- Call 01248 714795
- Please ring between the hours of 9am and 4pm, Monday to Friday to book.
- Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet the team at the Visitor Centre.
- What to bring and wear
- Sensible shoes or boots for walking and a warm waterproof jacket.
- The walk is through Dairy Wood and will involve some uneven areas. Not suitable for buggies and wheelchairs.
- Includes full cooked breakfast together with a hot or cold drink. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options available (dietary requests taken at point of booking).
|25 October 2019||08:00 - 10:00||Available|
|26 October 2019||08:00 - 10:00||Available|