Join us for one of our monthly Services conducted by our Parish Rector.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Sandham is a working chapel having been dedicated on March 25th 1927 by the Bishop of Guildford. There have always been services on Remembrance or Armistice Day and ad hoc ones to mark other special events. There was even a wedding here in 1963. We are now pleased to hold monthly services to which all are welcome. There is no need to book, but as the chapel is quite small space is limited.
- Booking details
- There is no need to book, but as the chapel is quite small space is limited.
- Children welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please enter through the pedestrian gate and walk up to main chapel doors where you will be greeted.
- There is a portable ramp if needed. For full details of accessibility please see our Access Statement on our website http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/sandham-memorial-chapel
- Please note our other Services - see our website for details.
|11 July 2018||10:15 - 10:45||Available|
|8 August 2018||10:15 - 10:45||Available|
|5 September 2018||10:15 - 10:45||Available|
|10 October 2018||10:15 - 10:45||Available|