All you need to know for your weekend of adventure
With just a week away, it’s time to start planning your visit to Top of the Gorge festival.
What do I need to bring?
We’ve got a weekend full of adventure planned, but to make sure you get the most of your weekend we recommend these top tips.
• Don’t forget your tent, and all your camping essentials.
• There will be plenty of food and drink vendors to keep you fed and watered for the weekend, but don’t forget to bring plenty of cash with you (as credit card payment facilities are quite limited.)
• Camping stoves are allowed in the camping and caravan areas, but please no BBQs.
• Is your pooch coming too? They are welcome, but please keep them on a lead.
• Please remember to bring your e-ticket with you.
• Be prepared for the weather. We’re hoping for the sunshine again this year so don’t forget your hat and sun cream, but if this should not come don’t forget to pack a waterproof and wellies.
• Help us keep our festival eco-friendly, please bring a reusable cup and mug. Or alternatively we’ll have a cup deposit system.
• Start planning your weekend of adventure. The full line-up can be found here.
How do I get to the festival?
The festival hub, is located in paddocks above Black Rock at the top of Cheddar Gorge, ST487/543. Vehicle access is via Warren Farm in Blagdon, BS40 7XR.A google map location can be found here.
Please follow the yellow ‘AA’ signs to the festival site.
Car parking is free for all ticket holders.