Dark Skies Festival: Evening stargazing
**SOLD OUT** Join us for a wonderful evening of stargazing, exploring the night's sky and celebrating our status as a Dark Skies National Park
- Booking essential
- Free event (admission applies)
**SOLD OUT** Led by and in partnership with the Snowdonia National Park Dark Skies team the walk will explore the night's sky around Penrhyn Castle.
Learn to identify some of the spectacular constellations we see above us in the Northern Hemisphere and learn how protecting our nights skies from light pollution can have an incredible effect on nature and our lives.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Booking details
- Call **SOLD OUT**
- **SOLD OUT**
- Accompanied children welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Visitor Welcome Centre
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress for the weather. Red light torches will be provided, please bring your own if you have one. The car-park may be dark so please bring a torch.
- Not accessible, may include uneven woodland paths. This is an evening walk in darkness in unlit areas.
- In the event of extreme weather the event may be held indoors. For further information please call -1248 353 084 or e-mail email@example.com
|20 February 2020||18:30 - 19:30||Sold out|
|21 February 2020||18:30 - 19:30||Sold out|
|22 February 2020||18:30 - 19:30||Sold out|
|23 February 2020||18:30 - 19:30||Sold out|