Give it a Go Art - Velvet Bleaching
Join our talented local textile artist Lis Mann and give it a go!
- Booking essential
Make a start on a new velvet project for the winter by trying out a new skill in textiles with our local artist Lis. Using a discharge paste and fabric paints we will be etching and drawing patterns onto velvet to create a rich fabric which could be used for a variety of projects such as clothing, bag or a cushion. Materials and refreshments included.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- + 5% booking fee applied
- This event is aimed at adults.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Walk down to the house, around the left hand side and follow the signage to the workshop.
- What to bring and wear
- You will be working on small areas so please ensure you bring glasses if you need them.
- All areas are accessible by ramps. If you have concerns please contact the site directly to discuss access requirements.
|3 October 2018||10:00 - 12:30||Available|