Trust10 run at Coleton Fishacre
A free monthly 10k trail run along the rugged South West Coast Path and through Coleton Fishacre garden. Free, fun, informal, forever and for everyone. Come and Trust10 with us.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
Registration is on the day at 8.30am in Coleton Fishacre car park and the run starts at 9am.
If your time is really important to you please remember to bring your own timing device.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in Coleton Fishacre car park.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress appropriately for trail running through the countryside. Routes may be muddy with exposed tree roots and other trip hazards. There are free of charge lockers available to use.
- This route has a number of steep ascents and descents throughout, which will get the heart pumping. If you feel 10km is too far don't panic: the route is two 5km loops, you could stop after one loop.
- Parking charges apply for non-National Trust members (free for National Trust members when displaying a parking sticker). This running route is only accessible during a Trust10 trail run (the fourth Sunday of every month).
|24 September 2017||09:00 - 10:30||Available|
|22 October 2017||09:00 - 10:30||Available|
|26 November 2017||09:00 - 10:30||Available|
|24 December 2017||09:00 - 10:30||Available|
|28 January 2018||09:00 - 10:30||Available|