Family Gardening Club Easter
Roll up your sleeves and grab a trowel with your family in Osterley's Little Veg Garden. Get stuck in with digging, planting, weeding and watering as you learn about how vegetables grow in these drop in sessions with our garden volunteers.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Join us this Easter as we plant potatoes and maintain the beds we planted in February
There's plenty to do in the Little Veg Garden throughout the year, so come back in the school holidays with your trowels and watering cans to tend to your vegetable beds. Tick 41, Plant it, grow it, eat it off you 50 Things list too!
- Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points. Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission or
- Standard admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you the Gift Aid Admission prices. But it's entirely up to you which ticket you choose. If you want the Standard Admission instead, just let us know when you come to pay.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid* — an extra 25 per cent — potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below: Payment of the additional percentage donation is entirely voluntary, so if you prefer to pay the standard admission please advise our reception staff at the till point.
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid donations must be supported by a valid Gift Aid declaration and a Gift Aid declaration can only cover donations made by an individual for him/herself or for him/herself and members of his/her family.
Car Park: £7
Please note the car park is cash only payments
Park and grounds: free
Entry for National Trust members and under 5's: free
- This is an event for families and children of any age.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Enter via the Garden Kiosk, where you will be directed to the Little Veg Garden.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress in old clothes for the outdoors and be prepared to get a little mucky. Gloves will be provided.
- Please see the main access page on the website for full details.
- The sessions are drop in so there is no need to book. We hope to accommodate everyone, but there may be occasions when the Little Veg Garden is full and we ask you to come back at a later time.
|6 April 2018||11:00 - 15:00||Available|
|13 April 2018||11:00 - 15:00||Available|