The National Trust Ranger and a local Pagan Celebrant will take you on a 5-mile walk along the route of the Beltane Festival procession.
- Booking essential
The ancient festival of Beltane marks May Day and the start of summer. You will learn all about the history and spirituality of the Beltane Festival and its relationship with the historic landscape of Avebury. This circular walk gives you the chance to explore the landscape in a different way and talk with an expert who can explain all about this and other ancient festivals.
Event ticket prices
Child £0.00Child ticket = anyone under 16 years
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Please book online or by phone. Phone lines are open Mon to Fri 9am-5.30pm and weekends 9am-4pm.
- Accompanied children welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet outside the Museum Barn in Avebury Farmyard
- What to bring and wear
- Dress for the weather. Please bring sturdy footwear.
- The walk will include some slopes, rough ground and stiles to cross. Not suitable for pushchairs or wheelchairs.
|9 May 2020||11:00 - 15:00||Available|