Night Run - Experience Langdale in a new light
Join us for our Night Run this March, in partnership with Cotswold Outdoor. This event is about having fun at your own pace, meeting new people, exploring Langdale after dark and raising funds for our ongoing conservation work.
- Booking essential
Taking part in our Night Run is a great way to get a little fitter during the winter months at the same time as helping us care for the trails that you’re running on. So as you look after you, you’ll be looking after nature too. The run is approx. 7km Adventurer route and you can have fun at your own pace on our traffic free trails but don’t forget your head torch!
Full event details via the link - Essential Event Information - on your e-ticket.
Event ticket prices
Group £13.00Minimum 4 people
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- Maximum of 12 tickets bookable per transaction. 5% booking fee applies
- Children must be age 12 or over. If under 16, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Park in the Sticklebarn main car park.
- What to bring and wear
- You (and everyone in your group, including little ones) will need a head torch/decent handheld torch. A waterproof jacket, gloves, hat or buff and comfortable running shoes/trainers.
- All runners and walkers must have a working torch or head torch which will be checked when you register and get your number on the day of the run. Adventurer route: open to 12+ only (12-15 year olds need to be escorted by a parent/guardian who has entered the event too. 16-17 year olds can race unescorted but need parental / guardian approval). Dogs on short leads are welcome at the owner’s responsibility. Please refer to the Essential Event Information link on your e-ticket for full details of Langdale NightRun. Your entry fee will go towards the property hosting the event so you can be sure your money is being spent on conserving our special places
|9 March 2019||18:00 - 21:00||Available|