Timed entry to Hughenden (19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Hughenden.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Car park, parkland, gardens, and toilets open 10am - 4pm. Café open 10am - 4pm, hot food and limited indoor seating available 11am - 3pm. Shop open 11am - 4pm. Play area and secondhand bookshop open 10am - 4pm. Manor open 11am - 4pm on a first come, first served basis. Please note you will have to queue.
Picnics permitted in the orchard and parkland.
Dogs are welcome on leads in the gardens and shop.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Car park is located at the top of the property and the gardens are accessed by a steep sloping path and steps. There is no buggy service, please speak to a member of the team if you require disabled parking. Wheelchairs available to hire, please email the estate office to book.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.