Step into Dragons' Wood with Brian Moses and Ed Boxall
Celebrate the publication of a new picture book.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Join Brian Moses and Ed Boxall in the North east tower of Bodiam Castle, to celebrate the publication of their new picture book 'Dragons' Wood'. There will be lots of dragon-inspired poems, songs and creative activities.
- Event ticket prices
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Offer tickets (prices below) are applicable to those arriving via the Kent & East Sussex Railway and Bodiam Boating Station ferry. Visitors will be required to show their travel tickets from these providers.
Car Park: Non-members: £3.00 per car. NT members: Free.
Coaches: Pre-booked coaches: Free. Unbooked coaches: £50 charge.
- Children are particularly welcome
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet in the North east tower of the castle
- What to bring and wear
- Wear warm clothing and sturdy shoes or Wellies if you want to explore the castle.
- The paths up to and around the castle are mainly gravelled and can be muddy and wet at this time of year. This event is on the 1st floor and accessed by a staircase.
- Pay & Display car parking charges apply. NT Members, free; Non-NT Members, £3 per car.
|21 March 2020||11:30 - 13:00||Available|