Timed entry to Finch Foundry (27 July - 1 Aug)
Book your timed entry to visit Finch Foundry.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Your visit will comprise of a short introductory talk about Finch Foundry on arrival, followed by a guided tour. The tour is a one-way set route, starting in the welcome area. Through the gallery, which has information about the history and family, onto the balcony and to the launder before going down into the forge, then out to the carpenter's workshop. When possible the machinery in the forge will be demonstrated (please note: this can be very loud).
Please arrive 10 minutes before your entry slot so that your visit can begin promptly.
Garden open for picnics, no shop or tea-room on site.
Dogs welcome, on leads at all times.
Event ticket prices
Adult £7.50Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £3.75Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £11.25
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £18.75
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- Partly accessible grounds with some steps, grass and uneven paths with loose gravel. Access to the foundry and gallery is via steps, with uneven floors. There is level access to the welcome area, where there is a viewing window into the foundry, and level access to the carpenters workshop.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.