A sensory connection journey, moving slowly through the woodland - mindfully connecting with all your senses for relaxation and wellbeing
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Join us and learn about the latest science and experience for yourself the health benefits of spending time in woodland and being immersed in nature, in the picturesque National Trust location of the Ashridge Estate.
Although you’ll learn about science and our latest research, this isn't an intellectual exercise, you will also experience how to relax deeply in nature. Think of Forest Bathing as mindful time spent amongst trees.
Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Visitor centre and estate free. Donations welcome.
- Booking details
- Call 01442 851227
- To read more about this event and to book click the link below:
- Adults 18+. Sorry no dogs.
- Meeting point
- We meet by the carpark at Ashridge Estate, Moneybury Hill, Ringshall, Berkhamsted HP4 1LX.
- What to bring and wear
- You will need to bring waterproofs and sturdy footwear along - also a mat to sit on.
- You will need to have mobility to walk for periods up to 5 minutes in between standing and sitting exercises, with some uneven ground.
- Full details including exact location of meeting point, joining instructions and what to bring will be sent to you by your forest bathing+ guide on receipt of your booking. Please contact us with any questions; we will be happy to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org.