Garden of lights at Blickling
Enjoy the colours, smells and sounds of a Christmas evening in Blickling's garden. All tickets are pre-booked only.
- Booking essential
Enjoy the colours, smells and sounds of Christmas at Blickling. Begin your visit through the magically lit walled garden, before discovering our garden of lights and lit acorns on the Parterre.
Members & non-members: Adult £12, child (5-17, under 5s free) £8, family (2 adults and 2 children) £32, family (1 adult and 2 children) £20.25
All tickets, including members and non-members, must be pre-booked as there won't be any tickets available on the day. Your ticket includes parking in our main car park.
If you're looking to come along to our 'Christmas morning at Blickling' event and see the decorated house (open from 10am - 2pm daily), you will need to book a separate ticket.
Event ticket prices
Adult £12.00Members and non-members
Child £8.005-17, under 5s free
- Carer ticket £0.00
- Family (1 adult & 2 children) £20.25
- Family (2 adults & 2 children) £32.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 2491895
- No booking fees apply to your ticket
- Families welcome, under 5s go free
- Meeting point
- Tickets will be checked on entry to the car park. Entry to the garden is through the orchard, about 150 yards (3-5 minute walk) from the car park
- What to bring and wear
- This is an outdoor event so please dress for the weather, the evenings can be chilly
- Accessible routes including ramps available in the garden. Accessible toilet available in the main car park and in the east wing next to the front drive. It's a 150 yard walk from the main car park to the garden entrance.
- The main car park will be closed between 2pm and 3.30pm. Last time slot for entry to the garden 6.30-7pm. All adults and children over 5 need a ticket. Ticket charges also apply to National Trust members. The house will be closed for the evening.