Timed entry to Cliveden (12 Apr - 18 Apr)
Book your timed entry to visit Cliveden.
- Booking advisable
In England, our gardens, parks and countryside are open. The safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors from the nearby community remains our priority and we urge you to book your visits in advance and follow government guidance on travel.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Open for local exercise; Garden, Woodland and Play area including all WCs. Conservatory Cafe and Walled Garden Kiosk for takeaway only. Shop, Plant Centre, Second-hand bookshop, Main Car Park and Woodland Car Park.
Currently closed: Dolls House café, Maze and all events.
Boating at Cliveden has reopened, offer is dependent on river conditions. Please check boatingatcliveden.co.uk for latest information.
Dogs are welcome within designated areas. Please pick up an estate map, dog walker's guide or accessible paths map from outside of the Information Centre in the Walled Garden.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Pre-book tickets only. Onsite buggy transport not available. Wheelchairs, all-terrain trike and pushchairs available for hire (please book in advance). Please note, there is no shuttle service. Please pick up an estate map, dog walker's guide or accessible paths map from outside of the Information Centre in the Walled Garden.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance on travel. Face coverings are required in indoor spaces, unless you’re exempt, so please bring one with you. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.