Timed car parking at Sheringham Park (12 Apr - 18 Apr)
Book your timed car parking at Sheringham Park
- Booking advisable
In England and Northern Ireland, our gardens, parks and countryside are open. The safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors from the nearby community remains our priority and we urge you to book your visits in advance and follow guidance on travel.
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Your timed booking is for entry into car park.
Open for your visit this week: Sheringham Park's countryside. Accessible toilets and unisex toilets available. Courtyard café open serving takeaway only.
Please see website for full details of opening arrangements.
We ask that all dogs are kept on leads when at Sheringham Park.
- Blue badge parking £0.00
- National Trust member parking £0.00
- Non-member parking £6.50
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Accessible and unisex toilets open.
- • Please book one ticket per car. Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. • Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee your car park space. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please have your ticket and membership card ready to show on arrival. • Please follow government guidance on travel. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you’re exempt. Please bring one with you. • To maintain safe visitor numbers, parking facilities may be different from what you’re used to.