Guided walks: Spring and bluebells
Discover the joys of spring with beautiful views over the Weald on this family walk.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
This walk will take us along the Greensand Way through Knole's 1,000-acre deer park to One Tree Hill with its profusion of bluebells.Weather permitting, there will be some great views over the Weald. We will then return through bluebell woods and rural communities to Knole. The walk includes some short but steep stretches that can be slippery, even in dry weather, so good walking shoes are a necessity. We will break at One Tree Hill so bring a drink and some snacks!
- Suitable for children and families.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet outside the front of the house.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear clothes suitable for the park and grippy footwear. If you normally use walking poles, do bring them with with you.
- Certain areas of the park are unsuitable for wheelchairs.
- Suggested donation £2. Please make a donation so we can continue this popular event. Parking is free for National Trust members or £4 for non-members.
|27 April 2019||14:00 - 16:00||Available|
|4 May 2019||14:00 - 16:00||Available|