Wimpole Sunday Strolls
Enjoy a guided walk and talk, exploring the history of Wimpole Estate with a volunteer guide on our Sunday Strolls.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
Uncover the stories at the heart of Wimpole on a 1.5 mile walk, taking between 1 - 1.5 hours. A suggested donation of £2, paid at our Visitor Welcome will be greatly appreciated.
- Event ticket prices
|One adult family||£29.70||£27.00|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Free entry for National Trust members.
- These walks are more suitable for adults, but families are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at the turning circle, outside The Stables.
- What to bring and wear
- Walkers should wear stout footwear and suitable clothing (waterproofs are always recommended!)
- Our Sunday Stroll is 1.5 miles in length and goes across a variety of terrains, so please do take this into consideration when joining.