Join our park walk team on this short walk to look out for 'new additions' to the landscape and deer herd.
- Booking not needed
- Free event
The fawns will have been born from mid-June onwards, and we'll take you to the places you are most likely to catch a glimpse.
The walk is mostly on hard / grassy surfaces, and is suitable for walkers of all abilities and families with young children.
2 mile / 3.25 km / 1 hour walk.
- Suitable for children and families.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at the crossroads by the outdoor picnic area.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear suitable clothes and grippy shoes for a walk in the park.
- The walk is mostly on hard / grassy surfaces, and is suitable for walkers of all abilities and families with young children.
- £2 suggested donation. Please make a donation towards our work in the park.
|30 June 2018||17:30 - 18:30||Available|