Winter Warmer Guided Walk; Heddon's Mouth
Warm up with our festive Winter Warmer Walk down to the beautiful Heddon's Mouth.
- Booking not needed
- Free event (admission applies)
We welcome you to enjoy a gentle stroll down through ancient woodland to get you into the festive spirit. This guided walk is free. We will also have our very own resident photographer to help you take amazing snaps throughout your walk, if you wish. Heddon Valley has a day of festivities on 21st December so come along and walk up an appetite for those mince pies.
- Event ticket prices
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
- Children are welcome; please remember the walk is two miles.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet outside the National Trust Shop
- What to bring and wear
- Please wear sensible footwear and clothing, and bring along water.
- Unfortunately the trail is not suitable for pushchairs or wheelchairs. Trampers can be hired ahead of time. Distance is two miles, duration one hour. Could be muddy and wet.
- If you are interseted in booking a Tramper for the walk please call the Heddon Valley Shop at 01598 763402 or email email@example.com and your message will be forwarded on to the correct staff member. Note: During the week (Mon- Fri) no one will be in to answer the phone at the shop, but please do leave a voicemail message or, alternatively, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|21 December 2019||14:30 - 15:30||Available|