Outdoor Theatre: The Gunpowder Plot
Cue an explosive evening of short fuses and tall tales, as five actors try to pull off the most infamous conspiracy in history.
- Booking essential
The Gunpowder Plot comes to life in a brand new, calamitous production fit for all the family. Expect uproarious intrigue, endless costume changes, and many, many false moustaches in this highly flammable historical tale.
Bring your own cushions and camping-chairs and join us on an outdoor adventure. Come prepared for the weather - the performance will continue come rain come shine!
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 07714 028770
- Children are welcome. This is a family friendly performance.
- Meeting point
- Please check in via the Ticket Office. The gates open at 6pm and the performance will be happening on the Green Court outside the front of the castle.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress appropriately. The performance will go ahead rain or shine. We ask that you don't bring umbrellas as these can obscure the view for other people in the audience.
- The walk from the car park to the performance area is up a steep hill and is not suitable for those with limited mobility. A courtesy vehicle will be running to transport audience members from the car park to Green Court and Personal Mobility Vehicles are available to borrow, though these must be booked in advance.
- Tenants' Hall will be open to provide refreshments including alcohol. There is free parking in both Dunster Castle car park and Dunster Village (should our car park become full) so please allow time for an extra 5 minute walk.