Outdoor theatre: the Secret Garden
Heartbreak Productions present their take on the classic children's story.
- Booking essential
Mary Lennox, after being orphaned in India, is sent to live on her uncle's estate. A rather sour and unhappy little girl, she struggles to find her feet in a strange new place. Her stubborn curiosity leads her down a garden path to a locked door, overgrown and forgotten. Behind the door, this secret garden holds the restorative magic that will bring hope, kindness, and friendship that crosses social divides...
Event ticket prices
Family £40.001A 3C
Family £42.002A 2C
Family £50.002A 3C
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Recommended for ages 6 and up.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park in the visitor car park. The performance is outside on the south lawn, in front of the house, which is a short walk from the visitor car park.
- What to bring and wear
- Bring something to sit on, such as a picnic blanket and dress for the weather - the performance will go ahead rain or shine.
- A short walk from the car park to the performance. Pathways and lawn are flat and accessible to wheelchairs. Toilets including access-friendly facilities on lower floor of house.
- There will be a short interval halfway through the performance.
|9 August 2017||17:00 - 19:00||Available|