Timed tour of Mompesson House (26 July - 1 Aug)
Book your tour of Mompesson House
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please note your 10 minute slot is your arrival window in order for the tours to commence promptly:
Arrival: 10:50 - 11:00 - the tour will start promptly at 11:00
Arrival: 11:50 - 12:00 - the tour will start promptly at 12:00
Arrival: 12:50 - 13:00 - the tour will start promptly at 13:00
Arrival: 13:50 - 14:00 - the tour will start promptly at 14:00
The visit will last 45 minutes.
A hosted visit of the ground floor rooms with an introductory tour and time to wander around the garden. The tour will focus on the architecture and the setting of Mompesson within Salisbury's historic Cathedral Close. Two toilets available (one accessible).
Parking available in city centre car parks (not National Trust).
Assistance dogs only.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property.
- Assistance dogs only. Manual wheelchair available to borrow.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.