Camp out under the stars with family and friends at Claremont Landscape Garden. Experience nature at night with this very special family event.
- Booking essential
Big Camp is coming to Claremont. Camp out under the stars in an historic landscape that was once a royal playground. Get involved with an evening of awesome activities run by our wildlife expert Johnnie and explore the great outdoors at night. This is an overnight event starting at 4:00pm on Saturday 17 August finishing at 10am on the following day.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442 491 895
- Children are welcome accompanied by an adult.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Please sign in at the kiosk from 4pm onwards. Full details will be sent in advance of the event with instructions and kit required.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring your own tent, sleeping bag, roll mat and food. Dress appropriately for the weather, warm clothes for the evening. A camper pack will be sent to you nearer the time.
- The campsite has level ground with good accessibility. You will be required to take your camping equipment to the campsite in the garden which is approximately a 10 minute walk.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding this event. Please do not arrive in caravans.
|17 August 2019||16:00 - 23:45||Available|