Spirit of Samhain Guided Walk
The ancient festival of 'Samhain' marks the end of the harvest season. Our National Trust Ranger and a local Pagan Celebrant will take you on a 5-mile walk from Avebury along the route of the Samhain Festival procession.
- Booking essential
You will learn all about the history and spirituality of the Samhain festival and its relationship with the historic landscape of Avebury. This circular walk gives you the chance to explore the landscape in a different way and talk with an expert who can explain all about this and other ancient festivals and their connections with Avebury.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 2491895
- A 5% booking fee applies. Phone lines are open Mon to Fri 9am-5.30pm, plus Sat and Sun 9am-4pm.
- Accompanied chidlren welcome
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet outside the Barn in Avebury Farmyard
- What to bring and wear
- Dress for an all day event in the countryside.
- The walk will include some slopes and rough ground. Not suitable for pushchairs or wheelchairs.
|4 November 2017||11:00 - 15:00||Available|