Timed car parking at Greenway (26 July - 1 Aug)
Book your timed car parking at Greenway.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot and limit your stay to three hours for the benefit of other visitors.
Open for your visit this week: House (ground floor), garden, shop, second hand bookshop, café and toilets open.
Currently closed: Boathouse currently closed.
Well behaved dogs on short leads welcome in the garden at Greenway.
In the event of high winds we may need to close for the safety of our visitors, staff, and volunteers. Please check the website from 09.30am on the day for up to date information.
- Blue badge parking £0.00
- National Trust member parking £0.00
- Non-member parking £3.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Visits are limited and entry to the house is not guaranteed on the day you visit. Designated accessible parking available. Adapted toilets next to visitor reception and next to the shop. Grounds are partly accessible, with steep slopes and narrow paths, accessible route available. Induction loop.
- • Please book one ticket per car. Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. • Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee your car park space. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please have your ticket and membership card ready to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • To maintain safe visitor numbers, parking facilities may be different from what you’re used to.