Walk on the Wildside
Explore the wildlife and secret history of Heigham Holmes.
- Booking essential
Come for a wild walk through the reserve with the Ranger. Venture off the beaten track, and look out for wildlife along the way.
Event ticket prices
Adult £4.5015 years & under
Adult £9.0016 years+
- Booking details
- Call 0344 2491 895
- Call 7 days a week, Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm & Saturday & Sunday 9am - 4pm or book online.
- Children welcome but must be accompanied at all times.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Martham Ferry Boat yard. Car parking signposted off Ferrygate Lane. Pedestrian access via swing bridge at Martham Ferry (TG 445 194).
- What to bring and wear
- outdoor clothing and footwear, hat and suncream binoculars and camera.
- route on metalled trackway but also gravel tracks soft and uneven ground.
|23 September 2018||10:30 - 12:30||Available|