Specialist Talk: Women Artists of the Pre-Raphaelites
Join us on International Women's Day to celebrate the female artists of the Pre-Raphaelites.
- Booking essential
Join Helen, the House and Collections Manager, for a relaxed talk followed by a walking tour of the collection, featuring such artists as Evelyn De Morgan, Lizzie Siddal and Lucy Madox Brown.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Suitable for over 16's. Under 18's must be accompanied by paying adult.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please park up on the main car park and make your way up the path to the Manor. All talks begin at 10am in the meeting room which is located above the shop (not wheelchair accessible).
- What to bring and wear
- The Manor heating is dependent on the humidity of the day, therefore we recommend and extra layer, even during the summer months.
- The meeting room is located on the upper floor of the Old Manor, up a short flight of stairs. The walking tour covers both floors of the Manor, there are places to sit throughout.
- £22 per person, includes tea and coffee on arrival.
|8 March 2020||10:00 - 12:00||Available|