Join us for a guided walk around Blakeney Freshes and discover the special birds that over-winter on this part of the coast.
- Booking essential
The Norfolk Coast becomes to hundreds of thousands of birds that chose to spend their winter here. Learn more about these birds and hopefully experience the amazing sights and sounds of the thousands of Pink-Footed Geese as they come in to roost for the night.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.0016 years+
Child £5.0015 years & under
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Call 7 days a week, Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm & Saturday & Sunday 9am - 4pm. Or book online.
- Not suitable for younger children
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at Blakeney Quay. NR25 7NE
- What to bring and wear
- Please come dressed for the event. Suitable outdoor shoes.
- This is a 2-3 mile walk on uneven terrain and may not be suitable for those with impaired mobility.
- Sorry, no dogs due to conservation area.
|26 October 2019||15:30 - 17:30||Available|