Midsummer picnic evenings
Enjoy exclusive access to the garden after-hours on the long midsummer evenings
- Booking essential
Bring a picnic, or buy from our pop-up tent and enjoy the late evening sunshine on one of our midsummer evenings. Take in the special atmosphere in the garden as the sun sets over the lakes with a stroll on the floating pontoon or while enjoying a glass of Pimms (one drink included with each ticket).
Stargazing will also be taking place on the parkland after 9.30pm.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- Children are not encouraged to attend this event.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Please enter via Visitor Reception.
- What to bring and wear
- Please dress according to the weather conditions.
- The garden is mostly accessible via paths made of a non-gravel surface.
- Dogs are not welcome at this event. Picnic items and drinks can be purchased on the night, or you may bring your own. Ticket includes a glass of Pimms or soft drink.
|21 June 2019||18:30 - 21:30||Available|
|22 June 2019||18:30 - 21:30||Available|