An Evening Tour of 575 Wandsworth Road
As part of Lambeth Heritage Festival, this intimate and in-depth guided tour will be led by member of the curatorial team and considers the longer history of the house and its local area.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Places are limited on these exclusive evening tours, when you can experience the house as twilight descends, enjoying the shadows created by the fretwork and experiencing its unique atmosphere.
These tours will be at a leisurely pace, allowing time for visitor questions and will focus on the longer history of the house in addition to viewing the unique interior created by Khadambi Asalache.
Event ticket prices
Adult £30.00Evening Event Ticket
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Admission is by pre-booked guided tour only. Booking is essential with just 2000 places a year.
Please note, due to the unique experience and intimate nature of visits, a ticket charge of £3.50 for members does apply.
Not a National Trust member but thinking about joining? Choose the member ticket today and we can complete the membership for you at 575 on the day of your tour. If you change your mind and decide not to become a member, please note that the balance of the full ticket price will then be payable instead.
As a member, you'll enjoy free access to hundreds of unforgettable places. You'll also help protect them for future generations.
To secure your space, you can call 0344 249 1895 or book online here when tickets go live on the following dates:
- Tickets for 1 March - 24 May are released on 1 February
- Tickets for 1 June - 31 August are released on 1 May
- Tickets for 1 Sept - 2 November are released on 1 August
- Booking details
- Call 03442491895
- Unfortunately bookings cannot be taken through the property team. Bookings are non-refundable.
- Due to the length of the tour this event is unsuitable for under 14s.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- The house is tucked away with no door number so you may need to count down from other houses to find us. Please wait in the garden and our guide will welcome you in when the tour is about to start.
- What to bring and wear
- Please bring slippers or thick socks in order to protect the hand-painted floors (no bare feet). We can provide additional pairs for £2.00. Help us protect our fragile interiors by travelling light.
- The house has a steep entrance and uneven terrain. It has narrow doorways, corridors and small rooms. There are steep stairways to all floors. Please get in touch to discuss specific access needs.
- Please note, there are no toilet facilities, catering facilities or parking facilities onsite. Please get in touch if you would like some more information about what's available nearby. In order to preserve our delicate interiors, we kindly ask you not to take photographs. If you'd like to take home a memento, our guidebook and a selection of postcards will be available to purchase at the end of your tour.
|19 September 2019||18:45 - 20:30||Available|
|25 September 2019||18:45 - 20:30||Available|
|26 September 2019||18:45 - 20:30||Available|