Cadbury Easter Egg Hunt at Ham House: Birds of a Feather
The great bird of the sky has a feather from every bird in the world. But some of them have dropped into Ham House and Garden. Can you find them all and claim your egg reward?
- Booking not needed
- Admission applies
10 different bird feathers have dropped in Ham House and garden, can you work out who they came from and claim your delicious Cadbury chocolate treat? Price: £3 per trail, normal admission prices apply for entry to Ham House and Garden.
In the house spot the magnificent plumes on the four-poster bed, and find out who greeted the day with a drawn chorus.
The fun doesn't stop there; have an egg and spoon race with the family and enjoy children's crafts in the basement.
Event ticket prices
All £3.00per hunt with prize
Minimum group size 15
Minimum group size 15
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Entrance for National Trust members is free.
Our Winter Admission prices are available between 1 Jan - 15 Mar and 4 Nov - 31 Dec.
- Children welcome!
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Start your hunt from the family courtyard during the bank holiday weekend. During school Easter holidays, hunts available from visitor reception.
- What to bring and wear
- The hunt is outside so bring appropriate shoes and clothing for the weather.
- Ground floor of Ham House open for wheelchair users. Level access route maps provided and wheelchairs and mobility scooters on site. Please call the office in advance to book one.
- Admission charges to Ham House and Garden apply. Please see details on our main page. National Trust members free. Easter egg hunt additional charge for all.
|20 April 2019||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|21 April 2019||10:00 - 17:00||Available|
|22 April 2019||10:00 - 17:00||Available|