Timed entry to Cragside (23 Nov - 29 Nov)
Book your timed entry to visit Cragside.
- Booking essential
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers and you’ll need to book your visit in advance. Sadly, if you don't book, you’ll be turned away, even if you're a member.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Open for walks in stunning landscape. Check the Cragside website on day of your visit for any changes, especially due to adverse weather conditions. Toilets open at VC and Crozier. Tearoom open for take away only. Labyrinth is open.
Currently closed: Mansion, Shop and play areas.
Property map available on-line only; please download before your visit.
Dogs on leads allowed on the Estate.
Event ticket prices
Adult £8.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £4.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £12.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £20.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Some challenging terrain and distances, but Carriage Drive offers access by car to viewpoints in the outer pleasure grounds. Mobility parking in main car park, 120 yards from visitor centre. 3 designated spaces for disabled drivers outside the Visitor Centre. Adapted toilets on site. Please contact us if you would like any more information.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow government guidance and local restrictions. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces, unless you’re exempt. Please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.