Timed entry to Lacock (19 Oct - 25 Oct)
Book your timed entry to visit Lacock.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: Abbey grounds (including the Botanic Garden, orchard and Rose Garden), cloister, Fox Talbot Museum, Stables cafe and High Street shop. Picnics are welcome in the abbey grounds. Toilets are open in the abbey courtyard and adjacent to the Stables cafe.
Currently closed: Abbey rooms, greenhouse and Courtyard tea-room.
Assistance dogs welcome. Dogs on short leads only in the abbey grounds.
Event ticket prices
Adult £10.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £5.00Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £15.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £25.00
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- The one-way route around the grounds is mostly accessible but the Rose Garden, orchard, pond and cloister are unsurfaced or uneven - please follow the signposted alternative routes. There are accessible toilets in the abbey courtyard and by the Stables cafe - the one by the cafe requires a RADAR key. Call 01249 730459 to book a mobility scooter or wheelchair for free.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. • Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. Campervans are welcome but not permitted to stay overnight and we're unable to welcome caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Please follow social distancing and government guidance. Face coverings are required in most enclosed spaces so please bring one with you. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.