A Christmas Morning at Blickling
Come and enjoy a Christmas morning from 10am until 2pm. All tickets are pre-booked only.
- Booking essential
- Admission applies
Get in the festive mood with a visit to the house, a spot of shopping, sweet treats and a winter adventure with Percy the Park Keeper and friends.
National Trust members free
Non-members Adult £10, child £6, Family (2 adults) £26, Family (1 adult) £16.50
All tickets, including members and non-members, must be pre-booked as there won't be any tickets available on the day. Your ticket includes parking in our main car park.
Percy the Park Keeper's winter wander trail price: £2 per trail. All revenue from the sales of trail packs will remain at Blickling Estate and help conserve this beautiful estate.
If you're looking to come along to our 'Garden of lights' event (running from 3.30 - 8pm daily), you will need to book a separate ticket.
Event ticket prices
Child £6.005 - 17, under 5s free
- Carer ticket £0.00
- National Trust member £0.00
- Family (1 adult & 2 children) £16.50
- Family (2 adults & 2 children) £26.00
|Family with one adult||£19.80||£18.00|
What is Gift Aid?
Most of our places run the Gift Aid on Entry scheme at their admission points.
Under this scheme, if you're not a member you have the choice of two entry tickets:
- Gift Aid Admission
- Standard Admission
If the place runs Gift Aid on Entry, we'll offer you a clear choice between the Gift Aid Admission prices and the Standard Admission prices at the admission point. It's entirely up to you which ticket you choose.
Gift Aid Admission includes a 10 per cent or more voluntary donation. Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
An extra £1 paid under the scheme can be worth over £3 to the National Trust as shown below:
|Amount paid by visitor||£11.00||£10.00|
|Tax refund from Government*||£2.75||£0.00|
|Total received by the National Trust||£13.75||£10.00|
*Gift Aid Admissions let us reclaim tax on the whole amount paid - an extra 25 per cent - potentially a very significant boost to our places' funds.
Our prices are per person and include entrance to the house, gardens and parkland during opening hours. When you buy your admission ticket you're directly supporting our conservation work. Free entry for National Trust members.
We are operating a pay and display in all our car parks, a charge of £5 will apply for non-members. If the car park is full, please come back at another time.
- Booking details
- Call 0344 2491895
- No booking fees applied to your ticket
- Families welcome, Percy the Park Keeper trail £2 each
- Meeting point
- Tickets will be checked on entry to the car park. Entry to house and garden is through the orchard.
- What to bring and wear
- Please wrap up warm with sensible footwear for the time of year. No sharp heels allowed in the house.
- Accessible routes are available in the garden. The lift in the house is in a room not currently on the visitor route, please ask our team if you would like to use it. Accessible toilet available in the main car park and in the east wing near the house. Mobility scooters are available to hire for the garden, please call 01263 733956 once you have booked your tickets to make a reservation.
- It's a 3-5 minute walk (150 yards) from the car park to the house and garden entrance in the orchard.