Secrets of the Old Hall Tour
From the Lord of the Manors Great Hall to its final use as a humble Mole Catcher’s cottage, uncover 500yrs of occupation and the missing piece of the Tatton Park jigsaw.
- Booking essential
A guided tour with our expert guide that unwraps everything from Archaeology surveys and Architectural changes, original medieval owners and the start of the Egerton families story at Tatton through to the lives of last occupants. Uncover the echo’s of the past inside what is believed by many to be one of the most haunted buildings in the country.
Event ticket prices
Adult £12.00Includes park entry and a complimentary drink
- Booking details
- Call 01625 374428
- Intended for Adults
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Please meet at the Old Hall car park, a short walk from the Old Hall.
- What to bring and wear
- This tour is mostly conducted inside, but the hall can be cold, so warm outdoor clothing is advised. Sturdy footwear is also recommended.
- There is some disabled parking close to the Hall. The tour will involve climbing a small set of narrow stairs to access the upper floor. For queries about disabled access, please phone Tatton Park.
- Complementary self serve hot drinks after the tour, informal Q&A with our expert guide and the opportunity to revisit the building and grounds at your leisure
|14 September 2019||11:00 - 13:00||Available|