Kayaking for beginners
Guided sea kayaking at Runswick Bay in conjunction with East Barnby Outdoor Centre.
- Booking essential
Learn to paddle a sit on top kayak and see the coast from a different perspective.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Booking line open daily, Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am - 4pm.
- Children 14 years and over welcome.
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Meet at East Barnby Outdoor Education Centre, Wades Lane, East Barnby off the A174 near Whitby, YO21 3SA. Transport is provided to Runswick Bay and back.
- What to bring and wear
- All equipment is provided. Please bring old shoes, swimwear, sun cream, a change of clothing and a towel, plus a drink and snacks.
- It's a short, fairly steep walk from the car park to the beach. A basic level of fitness and swimming ability is required for kayaking.
- NB if sea conditions are poor, the event may be cancelled and a full refund given.
|22 June 2019||09:30 - 12:00||Available|
|13:00 - 15:30||Available|