Pride & Prejudice outdoor theatre
When Elizabeth Bennet meets the terse and abrupt Mr. Darcy, she loathes him at first sight. But is there more to him than meets the eye?
- Booking essential
Brought to life by award-winning writer Laura Turner, this adaptation has been a favourite of Chapterhouse audiences for years and will be a joy to perform in the company’s 20th year of touring.
Join friends and family as you picnic in the beautiful rose garden and lose yourself in this unforgettable love story.
Event ticket prices
Family £53.002A 3C
Family £46.002A 2C
Family £37.001A 3C
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children welcome
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Entry through the visitor welcome building.
- What to bring and wear
- Dress for the weather and wrap up warm.
- Accessible to all with ramped access to the gardens. Coach halt for drop-off and 5 to 10 minute walk to the Rose Garden.
- 10% discount for parties over 10 people. Light refreshments, hot and cold drinks and alcoholic beverages will be on sale before and during the production. Please bring low back seating, blankets or rugs for your comfort, no seating is provided on the evening.
|9 August 2019||18:30 - 21:30||Available|