NightRun - Experience Osterley in a new light
Join us for our Night Run this January, in partnership with Cotswold Outdoor. This 7km event is about having fun at your own pace, meeting new people, exploring Osterley after dark and raising funds for our ongoing conservation work.
- Booking essential
Taking part in our Night Run is a great way to get a little fitter during the winter months at the same time as helping us care for the trails that you’re running on. So as you look after you, you’ll be looking after nature too. Have fun at your own pace on our traffic free trails but don’t forget your head torch!
Full event details via the link- Essential Event Information- on your e-ticket.
Event ticket prices
Adult £14.0012 Yearls +
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Maximum of 12 tickets bookable per transaction. 5% booking fee applies
- Children welcome.
- Dogs on leads are welcome.
- Meeting point
- Meet in The Stables Courtyard. If parking in the car park at Osterley simply follow the signs to the start line.
- What to bring and wear
- You (and everyone in your group, including little ones) will need a head torch / decent handheld torch. You won’t be allowed to run without one. Please wear suitable running kit for trail running.
- Osterley NightRun covers a variety of surfaces, some of which are unsuitable for wheelchairs.
- All runners and walkers must have a working torch or head torch which will be checked when you register and get your number on the day of the run. Nordic walkers and walkers are welcome to take part in either event, and will be asked to start behind the runners. Please take care along the lakeside paths, especially if running with children. Please ensure if you are running with a child, that you run with them and within your sight at all times. Dogs on short leads are welcome at the owner’s responsibility. Please refer to the Essential Event Information link on your e-ticket for full details of Osterley NightRun. Your entry fee will go towards the property hosting the event so you can be sure your money is being spent on conserving our special places
|19 January 2019||18:00 - 20:00||Available|