Timed entry to Hill Top (26 July - 1 Aug)
Book your timed entry to visit Hill Top.
- Booking advisable
To open safely, we’re limiting visitor numbers. To avoid disappointment, please book your visit in advance, especially at busier times such as weekends and bank holidays. Please follow the latest guidance when you visit.
Please arrive within your 30-minute timeslot. You’re then welcome to stay until closing time.
Open for your visit this week: The House, Garden, Pop-Up Cafe in Orchard, Visitor toilets in Garden and Shop. Please aim to arrive within your 30-minute timeslot.
Our car park is small so please don’t arrive more than 30 minutes before your timeslot.
Dogs on leads allowed in the garden.
Event ticket prices
Adult £13.00Non-member adult (aged 18+)
Child £6.50Non-member child (aged 5-17)
- Essential Companion or Carer £0.00
- National Trust member (adult or child aged 5+) £0.00
- Non-member family (1 adult max 3 children) £19.50
- Non-member family (2 adults max 3 children) £32.50
- Booking details
- Call 0344 249 1895
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Meeting point
- Please check the guidance found at the property. You will need your ticket to gain access and arrive within your selected 30 minute window to ensure the safety of our staff, volunteers and visitors.
- Some steps into and out of the garden and uneven surfaces in the garden. Steps down to the toilets.
- • Please book one ticket per person. Children under 5 don’t need a ticket. Please bring your membership card to show on arrival. • Please follow the latest guidance when you visit. • Members park free but non-members will need to pay where there are pay machines. We're unable to welcome campervans or caravans at this time. • If you arrive more than 10 minutes after your timeslot, we can’t guarantee you entry. Entry will be at the discretion of the property staff based on visitor numbers. • Check the property website before you travel to see which facilities are open for your visit. • Tickets are for your use and cannot be resold.