Shugborough's Christmas Shindig
An unforgettable after-hours experience including a seasonal three-course meal with paired wines.
- Booking essential
Highlights include a drop-in workshop with The Crafty Hen, music, free mulled wine and exclusive discounts in the shop for one night only.
Tickets will be on sale until 29th November.
Event ticket prices
- Booking details
- Call 03442 491 895
- This event is for adults (age 18 and over)
- Unfortunately dogs are not welcome at this event.
- Meeting point
- Follow signs to the event car park where you will be greeted by your group chaperone.
- What to bring and wear
- Most of the event is indoors however there are sections of walking between buildings so we recommend bringing a coat or similar.
- Unfortunately access to the main event is via steps only. If you would like to discuss your individual needs please get in touch with the property.
- This event is for adults aged 18 and over. This event is not suitable for hen or stag parties. You will receive an email asking for your meal preference and dietary requirements within a week of purchasing your ticket. Responses must be received by midnight 1st December. Please note there will be pre-allocated seating in the restaurant for dinner. If you wish to be seated with others who have booked tickets separately, please include this information when you submit your preferences. The National Trust reserves the right to make any necessary changes to the event as required, such as adjusting timings or content of the activities. This is to ensure that we consistently deliver a safe and quality experience for all visitors. No refunds will be given.
|12 December 2019||18:30 - 21:30||Available|